Let’s face it, it’s that time of year where we all start our Christmas lists, trying to find the best deals on gifts for our family and friends and hopefully not have to return any hideous sweaters of our own (eek). When it comes to shopping for the holidays, especially in the uncertain times we live in, most (us included) long for simplicity and want to avoid long lines and the holiday madness at all costs! However, I’m sure if we are completely honest, we have all been known to throw some elbows to get 20% off that coveted deal (wink, wink).
So, let’s start with some Aesthetics 101 to get us in the groove! We know the importance of good medical grade products that complement our procedures. Giving someone (or yourself) the gift of great skin (which starts at home by the way) is a good idea anytime but especially during the busy holiday season when you are looking for that perfect gift. Remember great skin doesn’t just happen overnight. It starts with a consistent regimen of products (we can tell you all the ones we love). We all have those make-up loving friends also who are always getting the newest gadgets and colors so why not make sure their skin is prepped beneath. It’s a Win, Win!!
Truthfully who wouldn’t love a cute little gift basket with products and/or services they will enjoy for months or a gift card for the one that has everything? We can personalize these to individual likes and needs. Hint: This a great idea for working moms who really need some pampering to help them relax and re-energize before the true hustle and bustle begins- gifting at its best!
We at Travis Shaw, MD also want to encourage you to support local and shop small businesses you trust and have a loyalty to. It’s been a tough year again, and we are grateful for our patients who support us in the good times as well as the harder times.
Read on for ideas of how you can help your friends and family find some moments of joy along with a perfect gift for everyone on your list (maybe their list too), no matter the budget. Because who can resist trying out some new skincare or a cosmetic procedure whether getting or giving the gift of beauty?
Here are a few of our favorite things to make gifting simple (Hint: You can always include a gift card in a customized basket or use any of these ideas for some great stocking stuffers):
1. Start with the Basics (Getting Skin Ready) Basket – A great gift for anyone on your list
- ZO Skin Health Hydrating Cleanser – Helps the skin retain moisturewhile removing dirt, oil, and makeup – Also, calms and soothes the skin
- ZO Skin Health Dual Action Scrub – Unlike harsher exfoliations, this scrub is gentle, calming and soothes the skin with each application
- ZO Skin Health Calming Toner – This pH balanced product removes impurities while invigorating weak and sensitive skin with its gentle, cooling action
2. Give the Gift of Glowing Skin Basket
- ZO Skin Health Daily Power Defense –A powerful antioxidant serum that improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles while protecting against future damage from free radicals
- ZO Skin Health Brightalive® –A non-retinol skin brightener formulated to even skin tone, reduce dark spots, and restore hydration without irritating sensitive skin
- ZO Skin Health Daily Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 – A good, tinted SPF for less makeup & a nice, instant glow without the sun damage (a total 2 for 1 gift)!
- ZO Skin Health Hydrating Creme– Great for winter months as it temporarily relieves the symptoms of severely dry skin by calming and soothing as well as replenishes natural hydration levels
3. Watch for National Botox Day — November 17th
Cyber Monday isn’t the only holiday to be celebrated this month — there’s also National Botox Day! There is no doubt that you know someone who would LOVE this gift! Whether it’s your mother, sister, father, brother, significant other, or a treat for yourself, this is a holiday special you don’t want to miss. This is the perfect way to surprise someone with an early holiday present! Who doesn’t want to look refreshed for their holiday get- togethers, right?
But here’s the best part: If you would rather hold off on your surprise gift, you can purchase a Botox treatment on this day for a future appointment date of your choice!
4. Love Your Lips & Lashes Combo Lip Filler + Grande Lash
(Perfect Lips & Lashes just in time for all those holiday pics – Yes, please!)
Buy one syringe of lip filler and get 15% off one Grande Lash (Month of November only/One per patient please)
5. Help them Feel good and look good – Who doesn’t love a good eye serum that helps them wake up looking and feeling refreshed? Bring it on, right?? These products not only make us feel good using them but give us a brighter and more awaken appearance. These give you a wonderful cooling, refreshed feel under your eyes once applied, and when you remove them, you are left with a wonderfully bright and smooth appearance. This helps dark under eye circles and puffiness. Your family and friends will love them!
6. The Gift of Relaxation
- HydraFacial Deluxe with Dermaplane or Lip or Eye Perk – one of our most popular, pampering services! All our patients LOVE these.
7. Cyber Monday Deals — November 29th
Who says you can only shop products on Cyber Monday? You can purchase services, too! On November 29th from 8:30 am until 4:00 pm, you can receive 10% off when you call and purchase ANY of the following treatments (if you are a VIP 15% off):
- An Injectable Treatment with Whitney
(Options include: Fillers & Kybella-Sorry, Botox/Dysport are excluded)
- An Esthetic Treatment
(Options include: Chemical Peels, HydraFacial Services, & Laser Hair Removal-Sorry, packages are excluded)
- ALL ZO Skin Health Full Size Products will be 20% off
8. VIP Concierge Membership — This is the perfect gift for anyone looking to maintain radiant skin and matching confidence ALL YEAR LONG! Travis Shaw, MD Concierge Club VIP Membership is $149 and a gift that keeps giving.
The VIP Membership includes 365 days of the following exclusive savings:
- Botox for $10/per unit with Whitney, NP and $12/per unit with Dr. Shaw
- $50 off fillers per syringe
- $50 off Kybella
- 10% off esthetic services
- 10% off ZO Products
- $25 Birthday credit on any service during your birth month
- $50 credit toward any new service
9. You Can Never Go Wrong with A Gift Card… Shopping online in comfy clothes while sipping our coffee sounds so good, doesn’t it? Plus, you know that wonderful feeling when you get to pick out your favorite products or services that you know you’ll absolutely love because no one knows you better than you, right-it’s a gift of options! Also, great for any last minute (or those you may have forgotten-ooops!) gifts. Hopefully you’re just as excited as we are to not only finish your holiday shopping but also seeing the reactions of those you care about opening their gifts. Make sure you don’t forget those hardworking teachers, nurses, and hairdressers we all know & love.
Hopefully we can help make your holiday shopping go much smoother and become a little easier with these fabulous gift ideas.
It’s our mission that this holiday season be stress free and full of all the things you love for you and those on your list. Remember, regardless of the gift you choose or your budget, the holidays are for spending time with your loved ones and being thankful for all you have.
Are you ready to get your holiday shopping on? Text or call us at (804)-775-4559 to check this off your to do list.