Chemical Peels for radiant skin
Medical Grade Chemical Peels: A line of fully customizable light to deep peels designed to; improve skin’s clarity, texture and tone, remove dead skin cells, increase moisture retention, improve skin barrier function, stimulates elastin and collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce surface pigmentation and reduce acne blemishes and breakouts. Ideal for pigmentation, acne, rosacea, anti-aging, sensitive skin, fine lines and wrinkles. Allow our Estheticians to individually customize the right peel to each patients skin type.
Our peels can be spaced 2-4 weeks apart depending upon your type of skin. For best results, we recommend a series of 3-6 peels administered 4-6 weeks apart. Depending upon the type of peel administered, light to heavy shedding of the skin may occur and patients may experience initial breakouts while skin purges.
Did you know that 50% of your skins appearance is based on your at-home routine? We highly recommend that our patients schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our Estheticians to go over an at-home skincare regimen. We recommend medical grade skincare (Skincare by Shaw or Skinceuticals) to enhance your natural beauty and to maintain your results. Your skin’s health is our top priority. Our skincare professionals will start you on the best products suited for your skin type and lifestyle. You can take the guesswork out of choosing products, and instead enjoy healthy, radiant skin.
Medical Chemical Peels by Skinceuticals: A line of fully customizable light to medium depth peels designed to improve skin’s clarity, texture and tone. Ideal for pigmentation, acne, rosacea, anti-aging and fine lines and wrinkles.
Treatments are spaced 2-4 weeks apart. $125-200. Can add Retinol boost to peels $25
- Gel Peel GL – Photodamage/Aging/Sensitive/Rosacea 20% Glycolic, 10% Lactic, apple/apricot/peach extracts
- Gel Peel SM – Acne/Aging (20% Salicylic, 10% Mandelic (nuts), apple/apricot/peach)
Mid-level Peels: (some shedding of skin)
- Micropeel for Sensitive Skin – Helps with photoaging, acne, sensitive skin, rosacea. We call this the “Red Carpet Peel” as it gives radiance for 7-10 days later. Prefect for the big event coming up. Niacin, lactic acids
- Micropeel Plus 20 – Acne/post-inflammatory dark spots 20% Salicylic acid and 3% Glycolic with aspirin. An additional retinol boost can be added to this peel for even better results.
Advanced Corrective Peel – Jessner- Acne, Pigment/post-inflammatory dark spots, exfoliation
- Our most advanced and corrective peel for incredible results. 14%% Salicylic acid, 14% Lactic Acid, 10% Phenylethyl Resorcinol, aspirin, milk
100% TCA: Spot treat acne ice pick scars
For additional information regarding skincare and products benefits, visit our Skincare page.